Monday, February 26, 2007

Very red mohair


Cor/Colour: Vermelho, sombras de azul e dourado de vez em quando / Red, with occasional blue and golden shades.
Composição/Composition: Not sure. Mostly mohair.
Metragem/Yardage: 10 g = 20 m

Total: 4 novelos/4 balls = 436 g / 954 yds / 872 m I gave most of this yarn away to an online friend. I just kept the smaller, frogged ball. Probably what I have now are around 50 grams, but I'm not sure.

Outra informação/ Other info:

Tensão/Gauge: .. sts*.. rows = 10*10 cm = 4"*4"
Agulha/Needle: .. mm / US .. / UK ..
Cuidados/Care: ... / ...

Origem/From:
Linnet Knits yarn giveaway.

Para fazer/ To knit: Camisola. / Sweater.

Notas/ Notes: "Red, red, red! Mohair - not a solid red, but with some stripes of red-purple, too. Lots of this, but I don't know how much - I'd guess enough for an adult woman's medium sweater, since that's what I started knitting from this. One ball is frogged and rewound, but I did not wash this to get rid of the kinks. (I kinda like the kinks, actually)."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home